- 4oz Uncurly Classic formula (but we like to fill it to 4.5oz — love ya!)
- Each 4oz bottle (actually filled to 4.5oz) contains 2-5 keratin treatments for a typical client, depending on hair length, volume, porosity, and iteration
- Uncurly is the only DIY Brazilian keratin that equals or exceeds any salon’s results
- Instructions included
WHAT IT DOES:
- Frizz-free, pouf-free hair — even in high humidity or heavy perspiration
- Lasts 3-5 months — longer with successive treatments
- Versatile styling — go straight and sleek, or loosened curls
- Drying + styling time cut in half — fewer tangles, too
- Restores hair damaged by bleach, heat, and relaxers to like-new condition
- Natural-friendly — great for transitioning from relaxers
- Strengthens against breakage for dramatically longer growth
- Costs $20-$25 per typical treatment, depending on length and volume
- Cruelty-free — no animal testing ever
DO I NEED UNCURLY CLASSIC OR UNCURLY PLUS?
Same Ingredients, Different Strengths
- Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus contain exactly the same ingredients, but Uncurly Plus is a stronger concentration.
- NOTE: “Stronger” does not mean harsh or damaging.
Neither Uncurly Classic or Uncurly Plus is chemically capable of damaging your hair. Why? Because they don’t break the hair’s molecular bonds like relaxers, texturizers, and Japanese do. Instead, Uncurly applies a protective keratin “topcoat” to smooth curl, eliminate frizz, and restore abused hair to like-new condition.
- Both Uncurly Classic and Uncurly Plus are 100% safe for weak, damaged hair and may be used on top of previous keratin treatments, chemical straighteners, or hair color/bleach.
When to Choose Uncurly Classic:
- Now in its 6th year of delivering fabulous results, Uncurly Classic is as effective as any salon’s Brazilian keratin treatment – indeed, more effective than many salon keratins, say our clients.
- So, even if you had mediocre results from a salon keratin treatment, Uncurly Classic may still be right for you. When in doubt, feel free to contact us for help determining the right formula for your goals.
UNCURLY CLASSIC MAY BE A BETTER CHOICE IF:
- You had great results with Uncurly Classic or other professional keratin treatments; or
- You have Type 2 or Type 3 curls and want a frizz-free, smoothed out look, AND WHEN YOU USE HEAT to style you still want some bend (ex: the ends turned under or flipped up) or some curl or wave, as opposed to very straight hair; or
- You have low-volume or fine hair and are concerned about it looking too flat or thin.
When to Choose Uncurly Plus:
- Now in its 2nd year, Uncurly Plus is formulated for hair that needs extra effort due to natural curl pattern, extreme humidity, or preference for straighter hair.
- Uncurly Plus has been extraordinarily well received by its target clientele.
- As Uncurly Plus wears off, the hair will eventually pass through the stage it would have reached with Uncurly Classic.
UNCURLY PLUS MAY BE A BETTER CHOICE IF:
- You’ve used Uncurly Classic before and felt like your hair would perform even better with a more powerful treatment;
- Your hair is difficult to straighten (i.e., Type 4a/b/c and some Type 3a/b/c hair) or has an extreme frizz or pouf problem; AND
- WHEN YOU USE HEAT to style (blow dry, flat iron), you prefer a very straight look with little to no curl, bend, wave. You will still retain some loosened curl when air drying — particularly Type 4 hair — but it will be less than with Uncurly Classic.
CAN’T DECIDE? WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If you’d like guidance in deciding which formula to use, try our free online consultation. We’d suggest sending in:
- a picture or two of your hair (or hair with similar curl and volume), ideally in its natural, air-dried state
- a picture or two of how you’d like it to look afterward
- info about where you live and its humidity level
- info about the level of styling effort you’re willing to make afterward (i.e., air dry, blow dry, flat iron, etc.)
Alternatively, you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or text/call us at 1-301-842-4250.